|Vol 8, No 5 (2015)||Implementation Strategies for Workplace Data Collection: A Case Study||Abstract PDF HTML|
|Leslie K. Erickson, Frank J. Mierzwa, Sarah K. With, Georgia T. Karuntzos, Kimberly E. Fox, Susan M. McHale, Orfeu M. Buxton|
|Vol 10, No 1 (2017)||How to Do Mail Surveys in the Digital Age: A Practical Guide||Abstract PDF HTML|
|1 - 2 of 2 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"