|Vol 7, No 3 (2014)||Comparing Mode Choices of Demographic Subgroups Using an ABS Sampling Frame||HTML PDF|
|Anh Thu Burks, Lauren Walton, Kelly Bristol|
|Vol 9, No 3 (2016)||Random Digit Dialing versus Address-Based Sampling using Telephone Data Collection||Abstract PDF HTML|
|Bonnie E Shook-Sa, Lauren Klein Warren, David Roe, Douglas Currivan|
|1 - 2 of 2 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"